12 Dec 2016
Much to my relief, November was a really good month, but then, it didn’t take much to be better than the shit sandwich that was October.
16 Nov 2016
By the end of October 2016, I was teetering on the edge of burn out, and needed to do something about it. With hindsight it was odd that I didn't notice sooner, I acheived pretty much nothing throughout the whole of October.
14 Nov 2016
I’ll start by resolving last month’s cliffhanger - both of the overdue subscriptions ended up being cancelled, not a great start to the month. And in the spirit of start as you mean to go on, October didn’t really get much better.
11 Oct 2016
I liked September, September was a good month. Not only did it mark a year since I began this ludicrous quest to earn a living from my little side-project, it was also a great month for revenue growth, AND I got a lot of shit done!
03 Oct 2016
Whenever someone gives feedback or submits a bug report on your website with a tool like BugMuncher, they usually have the option to provide their email address so that you can respond to them. If someone takes the time to give feedback on your website, there's a good chance they're interested in your product, and you could classify them as a warm lead.
27 Sep 2016
It was a hell of a week, but I managed to complete my self-set programming challenge. Total time spent on the challenge was 32.25 hours, which may not seem like much, but considering I still had to complete the normal day-to-day running of BugMuncher tasks, and I don't buy in to the whole you must work 80 hour weeks to be successful bullshit, it was a pretty full on week of programming.
26 Sep 2016
Maybe I was starting feel the strain of pushing out all these API integrations in quick succession, but fuck Basecamp. Seriously, fuck it. Right in the ear. I had high hopes of Basecamp, after all, it was created by the same people who created Ruby on Rails, and I love Ruby on Rails.
21 Sep 2016
I finished yesterday's post saying that I knew the MailChimp would take a lot of work. This prediction had nothing to do with MailChimp's API, it was because the MailChimp integration is very different to all the rest I've built so far.